A Comala Document Managment workflow can be added
- to an individual page or blog post (page mode)
- across all content (pages and blog posts) in a space (space mode)
As only one workflow can be active on a piece of content at any one time
- it is good to remove an existing page mode workflow to add a new workflow
- adding a workflow across a space will override any workflow added individually to a page or blog post
Adding a workflow to an individual page or blog post (page mode)
If Comala Document Control is installed to your instance a user with view/edit permission can add a workflow to an individual page or blog post by choosing either
- the Add Workflow breadcrumb in the content sub-title
- the Add Page Workflow option in the page tools menu
Use the workflow picker to choose the Comala workflow to add to the content.
Choose Apply to add the workflow. The initial workflow state for the chosen workflow is added as a breadcrumb to the content.
Only users with administrator permission for the space will view the option to add the workflow across all the content in the space.