1. Create a Public Link for your Confluence Page
First, you will need to generate a public link from your Confluence instance.
To get a copy of your link
- in the page tools menu on your page, choose Share this page...
For the current example, we are sharing the Spaceship Requirements page.
2. Getting your Website ready
For this tutorial, we have created a dummy Company Website where we will embed our shared page Spaceship Requirements.
3. Generate your HTML Snippet
We are going to use an iframe to directly embed our shared page.
In the following snippet
- replace the attribute src with the public link for your shared page and add it to your website html
Finally, you can improve the style of your shared page if you like by changing the look and feel. For example, by removing the Confluence header:
There is no content with the specified labels