|Table of Contents|
Edit the workflow using workflow builder
You can use workflow builder to:
- edit the workflow name and description.
- disable/enable red confirmation for the final state.
- add parameters and their values.
- add workflow triggers using markup. (These are logged as Rules in workflow builder).
- configure the display of the progress tracker bar in the workflow popup.
- add a label filter to control the application of a space workflow to specific content.
- set the type of content to add and apply the workflow (page or blog posts or both).
Choose the workflow name in the Workflow panel to edit the workflow (or select the Workflow lozenge in the Navigator panel).
Use the workflow editor to amend the workflow name, description and filter the application of the workflow based on the content labels.
The Advanced menu allows you to configure the workflow including setting the type of content the workflow will be applied to (pages/blog posts) and configuring the display of the progress tracker in the workflow popup.
Add triggers to a workflow using workflow editor
The Advanced menu also allows you to add the markup for triggers.
Any triggers added to a workflow are displayed as Rules for the workflow.
Workflow builder will display the context of each Rule added.
Rules can only be amended by editing the trigger markup.
Workflow states can be edited by choosing the state in the Workflow panel in workflow builder.
- Access workflow builder
- Edit the workflow using workflow builder
- Edit states using workflow builder
- Markup editor in workflow builder
- Save as template