When creating or using a workflow template as a space workflow (space mode of workflow application), there are some additional features to consider...
Has the workflow been properly described?
You can use the Workflow Editor in workflow builder to add and edit the workflow name, workflow description, and any instructions for the user when the workflow is first applied.
How will the workflow be applied?
- Pages, blog posts or both?
- All space content, or content with a specific label?
- Linked to space categories?
- Automatically applied when a user creates content user a Confluence Blueprint?
How will the workflow be configured?
Workflow parameters can be added using workflow builder. Metadata can be added in a variety of ways - types include user reference and page references , workflow event references, page properties.
How will reviews work?
- Should it transition to the rejected state as soon as one reviewer rejects?
- How should global notifications work? How should space notifications work? – avoid spamming!