- choose the read confirmation popup ellipsis menu.
- select Edit readers.
Add a new reader
- Search for users to add as new readers.
- Choose the displayed user.
- Select Save to add the user as a reader (request read confirmation).
The new read confirmation request notification is confirmed in an on-screen message.
Each new reader is added to the read confirmation popup.
Adding a user as a new reader will:
- send an email notification.
- display an on-screen message when the new reader views the content.
- display a read confirmation status message on the content contextualised to the user and read confirmation status.
The user will also have the read confirmation assignment added to their user Read Assignments.
Adding a new reader will not change any existing due date for the completion of the requested read confirmation.
In the dialogue box, choose the user to be removed as a reader.
- deselect the checkbox.
- choose Save.
In a workflow read confirmation, requested read confirmations (readers) can also be added or removed by configuring the read confirmation using workflow builder.
See the following to learn more: