Detaching the workflow from the Blueprint disables the space workflow and removes the workflow from the existing content.
Confluence template for space categories and space blueprints
A global administrator can link a global workflow template to one or more space categories.
These include the Confluence space template Blueprints
- Knowledge base space (knowledge-bases)
- Team space (teams)
- Documentation space (documentation)
When the workflow is linked to the space category or space blueprint
- the workflow is added to a new space created with the category or space blueprint category as a global scope workflow
- the workflow will be automatically added and applied to content in the space if it is enabled in the global workflows dashboard
- the Global Workflows Templates dashboard lists all the spaces the global workflow is linked using the space category
A space administrator can remove the global scope workflow from a space even if the workflow was linked by the global administrator.