There are two different ways to localize Comala Workflows:
- Create a properties file that overrides the one bundled with the plugin
- Change the localized properties bundled with the plugin file
First extract the properties file to localise:
1. Download the latest version of the plugin.
2. Copy the file into a temporary location
3. Create a temporary directory (
TEMPDIR, change to that directory and extract the content of the plugin:
4. The file
approvalsworkflow.properties contains all the texts that can be localized.
Option A: override the bundled properties file
5. Copy the localized file as
You have to copy the file to all the nodes in the cluster
Option B: re-bundle the localized properties file into the plugin jar
This can help you manage redistribution of the localized plugin to another nodes
5. Create your own locale of the file, following the appropriate naming convention (i.e.
approvalsworkflow_de.properties for German). Copy the file to
6. Re-package the plugin. It is a good idea to use a different name for the jar file (i.e. adhocworkflows3.0.6-de.jar for a German l10n)
Comala Workflows Brand
'Comala Workflows' is the name of the brand and does not need to be translated. It must always remain as is whenever referred to.