Lists let you work with page properties, labels, and metadata values in one location.
Working with lists
Add a row and a page to a list
To add a row and a page to the list:
- Click the + to add a blank row to your list.
- Enter an existing page name, or enter a new name to create a new page.
- Select properties, labels or metadata for the new page.
- Enter details then click Save.
Add or remove labels and properties
- adds the label or property to the page, removes it.
- Use a dropdown menu to select the label. Select the blank option to remove it.
Expand a list
The list's properties determine the number of list rows visible on the page.
Click More on the bottom of the list to expand the list and see more rows.
Filter your view
Some column types let you filter rows on the fly.
This column filter is applied on top of any filters defined.
To filter a column with check marks and crosses:
- Choose a filter option:
- filter: Only rows with a check mark in that column appear.
- filter: Only rows with a cross in that column appear.
- any: All rows appear.
Dropdown - Filter
The label dropdown column filter works similar to the label checkmark filter. It's used for columns with a multiple selection of labels.
next to the column header. The filter list appears.
- Choose a label name to filter by.
label : Display rows with the selected label label : Display rows without the selected label
any : Reset filter.
- The list rows are filtered. To look up the current filter setting click on .
Before changing the label dropdown filter it must be reset by choosing 'any'.
Dropdown - Sorting
Click the column header to sort dropdown-menu contents alphabetically.
Bulk Change Labels
You can modify, filter, and bulk change some values while viewing a list.
Let's say you have some Space pages labeled with win-7 and others labeled windows-7. You want to make sure the pages are consistently labeled across the Space.
To bulk change page labels:
- Create a Popular Labels list. Both labels appear as separate checkmark label columns.
- Choose the label you want to use across all pages. In our example, we'll use windows-7.
- Select filter to view rows labelled with win-7.
- Select fill to bulk add windows-7 to all rows.
- Click Continue to confirm the change. Now, all pages labeled win-7 are also labeled windows-7.
- Select fill to remove the win-7 label from all rows.
- Click Continue to confirm the change. Now, no pages are labeled win-7.