Boards must be configured to accept pages and cards.
When a page is added to a container, the page acquires the container's labels.
To add a new page to a container:
- Click + in the top-right corner of the container.
- Choose Add Page. The Page Name field appears.
- Enter the name of an existing or new page.
- For an existing page, choose the page name from the list.
- For a new page, select Create new page and the Create a new page window appears. Enter a page content in the Wiki Markup field, if required.
- Click Add. The page appears in the container.
When a page is deleted from a Space, the page is automatically removed from a container.