In workflow builder:
- the right-hand panel displays a visual flowchart for the workflow. This is the Navigator panel.
- the left-hand panel displays the workflow components. This is the Workflow panel.
You can choose the buttons to zoom in and out of the Navigator panel and, click and drag the flowchart to move it around.
Workflow builder can be used to:
- edit the workflow including the workflow name and description and the type of content the workflow will be applied to.
- edit, add and remove individual workflow states.
- edit, add and remove state transitions, content reviews, and tasks.
- save a workflow as a new workflow template at space and global level (for user with space or global admin permissions).
Workflow triggers cannot be created graphically using workflow builder. Triggers are added to the workflow in workflow builder by copying and pasting the trigger markup to the advanced option in the Edit workflow panel.
Triggers are recorded and displayed in workflow builder as Rules showing the type of event change and the related state.
Rules can only be changed by editing the trigger markup.