If you are using Comala Document Management 6.14.1 or later, you can help us investigate issues by downloading a Support Package using the Support Console option in space tools.
This can be downloaded from the Support screen in the space tools Document Management dashboard.
When would I want to use this?
The Support Package can help in general debugging and/or sharing your workflow(s) with our Support Team.
The Support Console is used to easily create a support package of relevant information to share with Comalatech support.
Once the Support Package is downloaded, please attach it to this support ticket.
- you can open and review the data before sending
- we would also appreciate it if you could let us know if you edit any data
Creating a support package
You can create and download a support package for
- the whole space
- the whole space and a named page
The support package includes
- global configuration settings
- space configuration settings
- active and disabled space workflows in the space
- and if selected additional page-level details
In space tools
- open the Document Management dashboard
- choose Support tab
Choose Download Support Package to create a snapshot of the global and space configuration for the Comala Document Management app.
The Support Package is automatically downloaded locally as a .zip file. The date of the snapshot is included in the filename.
The zip file contains
- global settings snapshot - global_configuration.txt
- space settings snapshot - space_configuration.txt
- folders containing a .txt file for each active and each disabled workflow in the space
Each workflow .txt file contains the markup code for the workflow.
If you want, you can choose to include details for a specific page in the space.
- Choose Select a page v to open the dropdown menu
- type a few characters to search for a page
Choose Download Support Package.
The zip file will now include the global and space configuration, the markup for each space workflow, and a snapshot of data for the page as a number of .txt files for
- JSON content properties
- debug data
- page status from REST API
- page activity
Once downloaded, please attach it to the support ticket.