In Space Mode, workflows are applied to all content in a space (optionally filtered by label or content type) and templates are centrally managed. Recommended for production use!
- Workflows applied automatically on page creation
- Space admin chooses which templates to apply
- Templates are centrally managed at Space / Global level
- Changes to the template affect all content using that template
How do I enable Space Mode?
You'll need space admin privileges.
Add one or more templates to the Document Management tab ("Document Management Dashboard") – it should look a bit like this:
Only one workflow can be applied to content at any one time. Making a workflow active in the Document Management space dashboard will override any active page workflows in the space.
- the active workflow placed highest in the dashboard will be the workflow applied across all the content in the space.
- content labels can be used to filter the application of a space workflow, allowing more than one active workflow to be applied in the space but across different content based on the label filter.
- space scope workflows can be edited, copied or removed using the ellipsis menu option.
If a workflow is added to the dashboard with a global scope:
- it remains linked to the global template.
- any changes to the global workflow template will be implemented in this space.
- this global template is automatically active and will override all other active space scope workflows.
- it can only be edited at the global level.
- it cannot be deactivated. It must be removed from the space.
Where do I manage templates?
Both Space and Global scoped templates can be used:
Templates can also be imported: