Editing state parameters and expiry date with the state editor
Choose the state name to open the state editor.
Use the state editor to edit the state name, description, due date and state parameters (
Scroll down the Edit State panel to edit state parameters and the expiry date for the state content.
For any changes, ensure that you:
- Choose Add in the state editor to confirm the changes for the state.
- Choose Save in the navigator panel to add these changes to the workflow.
- Select Exit in the Navigator panel to add the updated workflow to the content
- Access workflow builder
- Edit the workflow using workflow builder
- Markup editor in workflow builder
- Save as template