When a workflow is added and applied as a page workflow access workflow builder using the page tools menu.
In workflow builder the workflow name is appended with the page level of the workflow template and a page-level workflow icon.
Note: this requires page mode to be active for a space.
In workflow builder the workflow name is appended with the space level of the workflow template and a space level workflow icon.
Page workflows can also be edited in the Document Management space tools dashboard.
- choose Page Workflows Templates from the List dropdown menu
- choose Edit
The space tools dashboard Edit option for the page workflow only gives access to the markup editor. Workflow builder for page workflows is only accessible by adding a page workflow to content and using the Page Tools menu on the page.
Global administrators can use workflow builder to inspect and edit global workflow templates.
Choose Edit from the ellipsis menu on any template that is shown on Document Management Configuration - Global Workflows.
In workflow builder the workflow name is appended with the global level of the workflow template and a global level workflow icon.
- Access workflow builder
- Workflow panel in workflow builder
- Edit the workflow using workflow builder
- Edit page layout using workflow builder
- Edit workflow parameters using workflow builder
- Enable and edit read confirmation using workflow builder
- Edit states using workflow builder
- Markup editor in workflow builder
- Save as template