Comala Document Management 6.5.1 is a minor update and bug fix release
Product Name Change Tweaks
We've made some more minor changes related to the new product name.
- The report link in the space sidebar is now called Document Report
- The order of the configuration items in the global admin console has changed
- The link to the user tasks in their profile page has a new name: Document Tasks.
- Other minor fixes and external documentation link updates.
Updates and Bug fixes
- Fixes several UI issues regarding internationalization and messaging.
- If a user without workflow permission is trying to access a non approved page via the approved page url, an error message will be displayed.
- For this release we have made a slight change to the minimum supported Confluence version from 6.0.1 to 6.0.7.