Comala Document Management 6.5
Comala Document Management 6.5 is a feature update release.
Welcome to Comala Document Management
The new name better describes the scope and use of the app. While workflows will continue to play an important role, Comala Document Management offers much more than just approval workflows. Teams are not only using our app to add approvals, they’re using it to completely manage their documents. Comala Document Management tells a much more complete story about what our apps can do.
This release introduces improvements to our existing Read Confirmations feature:
- A workflow can now have no states and just the read-ack macro.
- New users can be added to the list of users already assigned a read confirmation.
- Send New Request button was added. This action will send a reminder when the page has been updated after being already confirmed.
Manual upgrade of Read Confirmation data
For existing users of Read Confirmation a manual step will be required when upgrading to Comala Document Management 6.5. Please see the upgrade instructions here: Upgrade from 6.4 to 6.5
Other fixes and updates
- Fixed a problem related to the removal of deleted draft pages with triggered approval workflows, which was causing problems with Confluence Notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the fullname modifier was not working correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Expiration scheduled job was reindexing pages multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where workflows using some special characters in German were not working.
- setState() method in the Java api is now public on StateService interface.