Comala Workflows 6.2.1 is a bug fix release
Updates and Bug fixes
- The assign users button on approvals will now be context sensitive. Assign, rather than Reassign if only new users are added without removing existing users.
- Fixes an issue introduced in the 6.2.0 release that was preventing approvals to set reviewers using value references when using the Workflow Builder
- Fixes an issue where image preview in Firefox was not working for read only users
- Fixes an issue where the read confirmation button was not appearing when the Confluence Like plugin was enabled
- Fixes an issue where the pending read assignments were still showing after deleting a page
- Fixes an issue where page workflows couldn't be created on Safari
- Fixed the workflow-reporter macro integration with the latest version of the Service Rocket Reporting App.