Comala Document Management 6.16.4 is a minor update and bugfix release.
You will need to update your Comala Document Management app to at least v6.16.5 if you are using Confluence v7.14+
update to show an error if one of the listed users in a condition for the transition is added using an invalid workflow parameter.
- resolved an issue in the Document Stats report macro to ensure states are sorted in the order listed in the macro
- resolved an issue to ensure display of the loading spinner when opening the Document Actions report (Dashboard and Profile) and a large number of items are being loaded
- resolved a problem displaying Document Actions (in the Dashboard or in the user profile) after a rebuild of the search index
- fixed a problem retrieving the value of metadata when using the embedded Comala Document Management
- fixed a performance problem that impacted the indexing queue and indexing time