Comala Document Management 6.14.1
Comala Document Management 6.14.1 is a feature update release
You can now help us investigate issues by downloading a Support Package using the Support Console option in space tools.
The Support Package can help in general debugging and/or sharing your workflow(s) with our Support Team.
Space admins can create and download a support package detailing
- global and space configuration settings for Comala Document Management (and will include these settings any other installed Comalatech apps)
- details of all active and disabled Comalatech workflows in the space
The Support Console can also select a page in the space to include specific data for that page
- JSON content properties
- debug data
- page status passed to REST API
- page activity
If updating from a version prior to 6.14.0, after the update, an upgrade task should be initiated by a Global Administrator to ensure that all data required for the Document Actions report is available. See Upgrade to 6.14.x for more details.
- improved performance of the Page Activity report
- resolved an issue related to page numbers in the document states report
- fixed an issue related to assigning a reviewer in the workflow popup
- fixed an issue with the actions queue that prevented subsequent actions from being executed in some cases