Comala Document Management 6.13
Comala Document Management 6.13 is a feature update release.
Introducing the first of our new report macros - Document States Report Macro. Configure and display a report of the pages with workflows in your space, or your entire Instance.
The report provides the same capabilities as the existing Workflow Report macro with a new look and feel. Additionally, the Document States Report macro
- has improved configuration and filtering
- provides a user the option to choose which columns to display, and the order to display them in
The macro has improved performance compared to the workflow report macro and resolves some issues users have previously experienced with the existing Workflow Report macro
Your existing workflow report macros will not be affected by this change. You can choose when to use the new macro.
Comala Document Management Migration Assessment
Exploring migration to Confluence Cloud? Access your Comala Document Management usage data in the new Comala Document Management Migration Assessment.
To discuss your cloud options with a member of our migration team, please open a support ticket at https://support.comalatech.com/. It is very helpful to include the usage data, so we can understand how you currently use Comala Document Management.
The collection and storage of usage data for the migration assessment can be disabled in Comala Document Management - Global Configuration
- Read Confirmations
- minor UI update to the status icons in the Read Confirmation dialog
- the default notifications can now be disabled, either Globally or per Space
- The pdf-export macro now allows you to specify the export template
- Updated minimum Confluence compatibility to version 6.13
- Resolved a rendering issue in the byline when both Comala Document Management and Comala Publishing were installed
- Corrected the pending approval count when multiple approvers are assigned in multiple approvals
- Resolved display issues related to the permission condition in approval macro
- Date parameters now show actual value instead of a rounded value in the Space Parameters screen
- Document Report - Space Sidebar
- resolved permissions issue preventing Space Admins from configuring the Space Report
- fixed an issue with the report filters not saving
- Fixed an issue that sometimes hid the State Description
- Fixed an issue where certain types of workflow parameter entry fields did not expand to contain all values
- Changing the name of a workflow in the workflow markup editor no longer returns an error
- An error message is now displayed to users who attempt to edit a Read Confirmation when they do not have permission
- Resolved an issue where the state byline did not always update on state change