Improved Workflows Dialog Layout
The visual design of the Workflows Dialog Pop-up has been improved. It's now easier to use, and is up to date with the latest Confluence styling.
Updated minimum Confluence compatibility
Starting with Workflows version 6.1.0, the new minimum version of Confluence that the app is compatible with is Confluence 6.0.1.
Other fixes and updates
- Fixed bugs in the workflows builder, including those affecting the triggers script text box input area, and one regarding deleting state transitions.
- Fixed issues around duplicate page activity history entries being created for space workflow initialization, and for initialization entries being created when deleting history.
- Fixed a problem displaying previous versions in the attachment viewer on the approved page view.
- Some minor updates to the read confirmation page report to indicate if the confirmation came before or after the due date. Also fixed an error in the report that was preventing user filtering in some cases.
- Global Admins can once again save space level workflows directly as global workflow templates.