Updates and Bug fixes
- Fixes a bug with approvals that have a minimum required number of approvers where a rejection could not be undone by a later approval.
- Improved the processing of page property values as value references specifically dealing with extra <span> tags that the Confluence editor sometimes leaves behind in the key field.
- Restored a feature that was broken in an earlier release for assigning someone to an approval, a list of users to select from will be shown immediately if there is a small group of possible users to select from hard coded in the approval.
- Many minor UI fixes including;
- Improvements for the display of pending approvers where there is many assigned.
- Wrong count of number of approvers when the minimum param is used.
- State byline was not updating in some situations with multiple approvals and a trigger with a partial condition that changed the current state
- Removed a reference to a file resource that doesn't exist which was causing log warning message.