Working with Comala Boards
Comala Boards can be added to existing Confluence pages using the Comala board macro or Comala Boards Blueprints can be be used to create new pages with boards.
- Add a board to a page
- Create a new page with a board using a Boards Blueprint
- Customize a board
- Edit a board
- Add a container
- Customize a board container
- Add a container name, description and one or more labels
- Add a card to a container
- Add a page-card to a container
- Add an existing Confluence page to a container
- Convert a card to a page
- Move pages and cards between containers
- Viewing board container pages and cards
- Remove all cards
- Importing boards
The properties, layout and look and feel of a board can be customized using the board editor.
Any content displayed on the board from other pages can be filtered by label, space, and hierarchy. Container labels can be used to filter the content for each container.
Getting Started with Comala Boards