- select Convert to a page
The converted card is now displayed as a page-card in the container.
- the page-card name in the container is a link to a new Confluence page
- scroll over the container page-card to view the container labels and any other content
The linked Confluence page created will
- have a page title that is the same as the container page-card name
- include any container page-card content
- have the container labels
- be a child of the page containing the board.
Converting a card when a page template is set
You can configure a Comala Board to use a Confluence template when converting a card to a page-card.
A template for new pages can be set for the board. Simply add a named global template as the page template in the board properties.
When converting a plain card to page card
- the page template will be used if set
any content the plain card may be discarded
When a user converts a card to a page with no body text and the template has been set
the page template will be used and the card title used as the page title
When a user converts a card to a page with body text
a blank page is created with the card title as page title and body text as page content
In some cases, depending on the page template used, the content the plain card might have may be discarded.