Adding a page-card
To add a page-card to a container
- move mouse over a container.
- choose the displayed + Add page.
- a page-card is added to the container.
- the page title is the first line of text entered when adding the page-card.
- a linked Confluence page is also created.
If the board properties setting allows, there is an option to toggle between creating a page-card or a card.
Selecting the page-card in the container will display any further page-card content.
Linked Confluence pages
The linked page is created as a child of the page with the added Canvas board.
The linked child page is created with:
- a page title that is the name of the page-card in the board container.
- page labels from the board container.
- content from the page in the board container.
The content of the child page can be edited. Any edits will be viewable on the board container page.
- Moving the page between board containers will update the linked page with the destination container label and remove the previous container label.
Removing a page-card
A page-card in a container can be permanently deleted by choosing to Remove the card:
- deleting a page-card from the board container removes it permanently from the board.
- the previously linked page is NOT deleted.
Deleting a linked Confluence page in the space will remove the board container page.
Converting a card to a page-card
If board properties are set to allow cards and page-cards on the board, any card on a board can be converted to a page-card.
You cannot change a page-card to a card. You can ONLY convert a card to a page-card.