Canvas for JIRA 2.3
Jun 20th 2016
This new Comala Canvas for JIRA version, 2.3, brings a new board picker, many improvements and bug fixes.
New to Canvas for JIRA?
Find out what Canvas for JIRA can do for you here.
New board picker
Finally you have an easy and clear way of accessing your boards. You can choose from your boards, saved filters or projects.
Unassigned issues can now be directly assigned from the card preview
With this improvement you don't need to go back and forth between different views or select the "assignee" column to assign unassigned issues. Open the card preview and directly assign the issue to a team member.
Other Updates and Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that automatically scrolled the view to the top when resolving certain issues.
- Fixed a problem affecting the project gadget behaviour on the dashboard in JIRA 7.
- Hovering over epics sub issues' keys show summary now.
- "Save as" option is enabled whenever there's a change in the board.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect issue counter.
- Fixed an issue that broke the quick filters when selecting epics in a language different from English.
- Added a link to the documentation from the help screen.
- Pre defined boards can now be shared.