Our new documentation space for Comala Publishing is now live!
Take a look here! If you have any questions please raise a ticket with our support team.
Comala Publishing is Data Center compatible
Comala Publishing provides between-space publishing. It lets you keep two spaces in sync: a draft space where you can make all the content changes you want, and a published space, that displays the content you want users to see.
As a space administrator you can
- publish content in draft spaces, pages, and blogs to published spaces
- track what pages and spaces are in sync
- publish entire spaces or single pages
- copy entire spaces
You can add and apply a Comalatech workflow using one of the Comala Document Management Family of apps to extend Comala Publishing by automating more elaborated approval processes.
Install the app and visit Quick Start to see how to
- configure the global app permissions
- link a space for draft content and a space for publishing
- configure the content to be published
Comala Publishing is Server and Data Center compatible.
Looking for Comala Publishing for Cloud. Head over to our Comala Publishing for Confluence Cloud documentation.