- Draft space: All content additions and editing occur in the draft space.
- Published space: Shows the published content.
Content on the draft space is published to a published space. You can choose the published space to which the draft content is published.
To set up a draft or published space:
- Go to Publishing in Space tools, and the Comala Publishing window opens.
- Choose one of the options:
- Publish to another Space: The pages of this space are published to another space.
- Publish from another Space: The pages from another space are published to this space.
- Click Next and the Select Published Space window appears.
- Select a Published Space or Draft Space from the list.
- Click Link and the confirmation window appears.
- Click Finish to return to the Publishing tab in Space tools.
- Click Configure to select publishing options.
- Click Publish to synchronize the two spaces. Your spaces are now synchronized. Click Create to begin working in the space.