You can install the Comala Publishing plugin in these ways:
- Check if the latest version of the Comala Publishing Add-on is compatible with your Confluence version.
- Click Find new add-ons on the Confluence Admin console.
- Search for Content Publishing.
- Select Comala Publishing by Comalatech.
- Click Install and enter a license.
You may purchase a new license through your my.atlassian.com account.
Download and install
- Download the latest version of Comala Publishing from Atlassian Marketplace.
- Check the latest version is compatible with your Confluence version.
- Click Manage Add-ons on the Confluence Admin console.
- Click Upload Add-on.
- Select the downloaded Comala Publishing .jar file from your computer.
- Click Upload. The Comala Publishing Add-on is installed.
If you have a license, enter it or obtain a new license through your my.atlassian.com account.