- Check if the latest version of the Comala Publishing app is compatible with your Confluence version
- Choose Manage apps from the Admin dropdown menu
- Click Find new apps on the Confluence Admin console
- Search for Comalatech or Content Publishing
- Select Comala Publishing for Server by Comalatech
- Click Install and enter a license
You may purchase a new license through your my.atlassian.com account.
Download and install
- Download the latest version of Comala Publishing from Atlassian Marketplace
- Check the latest version is compatible with your Confluence version
- Click Manage Apps on the Confluence Admin console
- Click Upload App
- Select the downloaded Comala Publishing.jar file from your computer
- Click Upload
The Comala Publishing app is installed.
If you have a license, enter it or obtain a new license through your my.atlassian.com account.
Once installed a global administrator will need to configure the app to configure the Comala Publishing app to add the Confluence user groups who can publish content and Confluence user groups who can copy content.
The global administrator will also be able to
- edit the global sync-label that can be used as a content filter for publishing
- edit/amend the content property prefixes to be copied e.g. for metadata