When you delete pages from a draft space, you must set the publishing options to delete them from the published space, or you can manually delete single pages.
Setting publishing options to delete out-of-sync pages
A notification on View Changes shows which pages are out of sync: pages exist in the published space but not in the draft space. If the Delete pages added in Target Space options is selected, out-of-sync pages are deleted.
To delete a page from synched spaces:
- Delete the draft page.
- Select Delete pages added in target space in Configure in Publishing in Space tools.
- Select View Changes to see the draft page included in the Page Deletions list.
- Click Publish to delete out-of-sync pages.
Delete individual out-of-sync pages
If you delete a page from the draft space, you can manually delete the page from the published space.
To delete a page from both spaces:
- Click view public version on any page to move into the published space.
- Select the published version of the deleted draft space page. The published page status is new.
- Click Delete in the Tools menu on the published page. The page is deleted in both spaces.