You can configure options for publishing pages and blog posts in a space.
Publishing options include
- choice of content type (pages, blog posts or both) to publish in a space
- choice of data to include such as labels, page-level restrictions
- publishing based on a content sync-label (a value set by a global administrator)
- publish using a Comalatech workflow final state
Open the space tools Publishing dashboard
Choose the Configure button
Configure publishing options
You must configure a target space for publishing. You can link the two spaces either by choosing a target space when in the source space or set the target space from the source space.
Once the two spaces are linked all further configuration is only done in the target space.
A space admin can disable single-page publishing for a space by moving the green tick slider in the Configure screen.
- Target space — Configure target space for publishing content
- Single page publish — Set the option to display the option on a page for a user to publish an individual page
- Content options - Settings — Configure options for publishing content, what data to include such as content properties and labels; what date to set on publishing the content and how the sync-label is used for publishin
- Display options - Settings — Configure option to display a publishing lozenge on the published content; display draft watermark on source space logo
- Space publishing options - Settings — Configure options when publishing content from the Publish option in the space tools Publishing dashboard.
- Configure Settings Summary — Summary table of the Comala Publishing Configuration Settings options in a space
When configuring publishing options in Configure
- Content Options and Display Options will apply to content published via both space Publish and single-page publishing
- Space Publishing Options will only apply when using the space tools Publishing dashboard to publish content.