Comala Publishing Global Administration
Global administrators can configure settings for Comala Publishing in the global configuration for the app.
The global configuration screen allows you to manage the general configuration of the Comala Publishing app.
A global administrator can edit
- Permission settings to set the users who can copy or publish content and list the Publishable Spaces that can be published or copied
- the Properties prefixes for content properties that can be copied or published
- the content Label that can be used as the sync-label if required to define pages and/or blog posts that should be synchronized when a draft space is published
Global admins can define
- the space administrators who are allowed to publish or copy content
- the list of spaces that can be published
|Publishers Group||Only space administrators that are a member of the Publishers Group are allowed to publish a space.||Default: |
|Copiers Group||Only space administrators that are a member of the Copiers Group are allowed to copy a space.||Default: |
|Publishable Spaces||Only the spaces indicated in the publishable spaces list can be published.||Default: ANY|
The space to be published to (the destination space) is configured in the space tools Publish screen in the space to be published (the source/draft space).
Content properties to be copied
Global admins can define the information stored as content properties to be copied.
Apps such as Metadata and Scaffold store information as Content Properties and each property has its own name. The default settings are
- metadata is metadata defined by the Comala Metadata and Comala Document Management apps
- com.communardo is metadata defined by the Communardo Metadata app
Define the prefixes of those properties you want to get copied.
Default: metadata, com.communardo
Setting the content sync-label
Global admins can set the content label that a space admin can (optionally) use to configure content to be synchronized.
A space administrator can configure space publishing to
- include content properties when publishing or copying content
- use or ignore the sync label as a filter for publishing
Define blog posts and pages to be published. Add one or more labels in a comma-separated list.
This label is used as the sync-label for publishing (see Configure Publishing Settings - space tools)
Default global value for the label on app install is syncme
A space admin must choose whether to use the sync-label for publishing. The default space setting is to ignore the sync-label.
You can also choose to uncheck the Send Usage Statistics checkbox to disable the sending of usage statistics to Comalatech.