Comala Publishing provides between-space publishing. It lets you keep two spaces in sync: a draft space where you can make all the content changes you want, and a published space, that displays the content you want users to see.
As a space administrator you can
- publish content in draft spaces, pages, and blogs to published spaces
- track what pages and spaces are in sync
- publish entire spaces or single pages
- copy entire spaces
Comala Publishing is Comala Document Management family of apps compatible.
You can add and apply a Comala workflow to extend Comala Publishing by automating more elaborated approval processes.
- configure the global app permissions
- link a space for draft content and a space for publishing
- configure the content to be published